Every call requires an outcome - this defines how the conversation ends. Outcomes are grouped i.e. Hot, Warm and Cold - you can have a maximum of 3 groups.
In addition to the three custom groups that can be created, FlashDialler always displays a group titled "No outcome" which contains the following buttons:
- No answer
- Left voicemail
- Left message
Selecting any of these buttons will present the following options:
- If the call is an unscheduled call, you can simply leave it as unscheduled and return it to the end of the unscheduled call list. A scheduled call will need to be rescheduled.
- Schedule it for a specific date. This will create a todo activity in ConnectWise Manage
- Schedule it for a specific date/time. This will create a Calendar activity in ConnectWise Manage
Selecting an outcome will present various options depending on the configuration of the Outcome.
For example, you could:
- Book the appointment on behalf of another ConnectWise Member
- Change the Activity Contact
- Create a follow up for another day
- Select the calendar icon to view the selected ConnectWise members calendar and add the appointment directly to it
- Edit the default Appointment duration
- Move the next Activity to another Campaign
- Close the call so no further activity is created
- Create an Opportunity
- Initiate a ConnectWise Track
- Send an email