FlashDialler can be configured to connect to your phone system when making calls. There are currently three options:
- Connect to a TAPI compliant phone system
- Bria X or Bria Teams
- Connect to Skype/Other SIP client using TEL link
- 3CX (Coming January 2019)
- Microsoft Teams (Coming January 2019)
- Mitel (Coming February 2019)
The benefits of options 1 and 2, are that the call can be started and ended directly from the FlashDialler call page. No intervention with your phone is required.
Option 3 will simply initiate the call by copying the number into the client software, where you will need to start and end the call manually.
To configure phone integration, select "My settings" from the "Settings" menu item.
From the dropdown list, select "Phone Integration".
The configuration page will display. Select either of the two options.
If you use a dial prefix to gain an outside line, you can enter it here.